Monday, November 13, 2006

Good-bye long weekend!

Today is the last day of my four day long weekend. I admit I didn't work as hard as I should have. I really should have taken advantage of all this time, but I gave in to being lazy. Tomorrow I get to miss school to go see Mysteries of Egypt at the Imax downtown for my comparitive civilizations class. Too bad I have to go back to school afterwards to pick up my grad photos. I can't wait to get them though.

I watched Sunset Boulevard last night. It was very good, very scary, and very modern.

I'm still very much worried about THE portfolio and school related things. (english/history projects, history term exam) I can't wait until all of this is over... which would mean sometime in December. It will be such a relief!

My sentences in this post have been so short and choppy! Something must be wrong with me...

Here's some stuff from September/Early October































School assignment. 1) Final 2) Sketch

1 comment:

Amelia Lorenz said...

CINDEY!!!
WOW! These are amazinnggg...almost a little bit of Jeff-izm in those figure drawings :) I wish mine were all crazy cool like that...hmmm...maybe I should work on that :D
I'm sorry your school is being so mean. I'm glad you had a nice, long four day weekend, you deserved it! I've got a math test tomorrow...but I found out that I probably don't have to take another math class again if I go to the Academy of Art in San Francisco! Cross my fingers!
Good luck with your portfolio-making!

(eye miss you!!)